- Started 28 days ago.
- Missed 5 days (1 day off a week, plus one)
- Getting home more than an hour later from work than I used to
- A total of 890 cardio minutes logged
- A total of 50.74 miles logged
- A total of 41,675 pounds lifted (10 reps @ 25 lbs..... all adds up!)
When I started, my eating habits were leaning toward the paleo style diet of no processed foods, no grains, little carbs, mostly proteins. This week, I switched back to what was working before: PB sammich and banana for lunch, hoping the carbs and stuff would make me feel better (along with the added potassium to help with leg cramps at night!). I'm crossing my fingers for better luck this week, and trying to stay strong to my calorie intake. But I'm beginning to think... not all calories are created equal (google it, there's some new info out..), so that what I eat seems to be more important than how much I eat. The other change I've made is getting back to taking my vitamins again. They're an important part of a good healthy regimen!
We'll see what the next month holds.....
HUGGGS (with added ooomph) to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment