Monday, May 20, 2024

Shoot My Ankle!

Today's appointment was Orthopedic.  Liked the doctor, but I'm not sure his assessment is fully correct.  After x-rays,  he concluded that I have a touch of arthritis in my ankle, and wanted to do a cortisone shot; that should fix it.

Me, being me, I tried all the excuses and reasons and symptoms but his bottom line was "get the shot and if that doesn't fix it, we'll do an MRI". 

So I let him give me the shot and its 3  hours later.   I'm tired, and don't know if it's from the stress, lack of sleep or the shot. But I napped for a bit.  My head feels like I need a gallon of caffeine to wake up,  but I won't because it causes havoc with my blood pressure.  I'm hoping I can do some time on my treadmill tomorrow. That should be a good indicator if this works or not.

It's cloudy,  windy with spatters of rain... suits my mood for sure!  



No comments: