Sunday, July 6, 2025

Eat Less Sugar

Sugar cravings are difficult to break. I've been doing intermittent fasting for nearly a year. I cook my own foods, watch what I eat. I haven't given in to the usual McDs, Jack, or Burger King. No pizza, no cookies, no candy.  If I eat pasta, its protein pasta that I make at home. 

I even had the temptation to get a burger and fries because mom wanted one. But I ordered hers and ate my own cooked meal instead.

But I've been craving something with sugar for the past week now. I havent given in, but boy is it tempting!!

Sometimes, a stick of peppermint gum (sugarless of course!) can help.  Is there something you've found that works for you???

In 1984, there was a commercial with a little older lady hollering "where's the beef??"  For me, its where's the sugar???


No comments: