I've been under the weather for the past week or so, and just haven't been able to figure things out. I visited my Doc and he ordered at CT scan to check things out in my abdomen. Pain in the right upper quadrant had me feeling pains with every step, and I haven't been able to eat much in the way of "real food". But after seeing the Doc, I've felt much better, and am happy to be on the road to mending. Having things go wrong with our bodies is never fun. And when you get to be my age, worst case scenarios pop up frequently!
We've also been under the weather, literally speaking, here in the Valley of the Sun, as we're catching some of Hurricane Andres' moisture, causing thunderstorms and rain in our area. It was raining so hard this morning, when I took Sadie for her walk, we made it to the corner and turned around.
hehehe that just never happens!!
Being home from work for most of the day meant I was able to "enjoy" the rain and the storm, which works for me as I am quite fond of both of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment