Monday, October 28, 2024

Our Phones

We live in a digital world, and our phones are our lifeline to just about everything.  I am no exception!!  I feel lost without it!

I headed out to the gym this morning and as I was about a minute away, I realized I didn't have my phone.  My first instinct was to turn around and head back home.  And then I thought WTF??  I have my wallet, they can check me in manually. But boy was I feeling lost!

Success!  I was checked in, and wished a good workout.  I haven't been in 3 days, so I hopped on the bike. 18 mins in and I wanted to quit.  Then an awesome song queued up, and I kept going.  Soon I was just past the 30 min mark and 7.5 miles. 

That's when the internal debate begins.  Can I do 10 miles? 40 minutes??  

YES.   I.   CAN.  !!!!!

Happy Monday!



No comments: