Sunday, August 9, 2026

Telling A Story

If you're going to start telling a story, where do you start? 

I've gone back to working on my "novel" and it starts at what sometimes feels like a mid point. So do you go and start further back? Is it pertinent to the story? Or do I just want to tell that part of the story? 

I have a hard time deciding!

I've written a lot of different segments, but thought I had one version where there was more of it put together.  So I started going back through old files and whoa.  I have a large number of journal entries stored where I had forgotten about them. 

So now ..... what? Combine them all? Leave them as is? Print them? Some are 20+ years old! 

Where does the time go??

Am I still asking myself the same questions?

I've grown and changed over the years. I have surmounted obstacle after obstacle and survived, and in some ways thrived.


So now I need to figure out some starts and stops,  and polish things up.  

No comments: