Friday, October 2, 2015

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

Whew!    The week is finally over!

And I've reached a few goals:

  • Logged my food and exercise 5 days this week.

  • Goal of 10k steps per day is within reach.  6 Day total = 64,460

  • Made it to the gym 5 days this week! 

  • Cardio over 30 minutes 4 days this week! 

  • Thursday was "free cake day" at work, and I passed it up!

  • Friday is "Donut Day" at work, and I passed them up! 


The way I count it up, that's six successes this week!  *tHuMbS uP*Image result for motivation success


I found myself watching the clock today, wondering if it was close enough to quitting time so I could get to the gym.  Now normally, that hasn't been on my mind in the last few months, so this was a good change!  

As I was driving home, I knew that I needed a salad with protein.  But the thought of getting home and having a salad that was plain, boring, wasn't on the top of my list.  I decided to head through Taco Bell and pick up a salad with some tasty fixin's on it!   Thankfully, I saved room on my "calorie plate" so that I didn't go over my self imposed limits.  And boy did that taste gooooood!!!

I also have to admit failures, but I think the only thing to list is not spending enough time at the gym, I could have pushed harder.   (But a body as old as mine needs rest too! hehehe)

My Mantra for the coming week:


No comments: