Weigh in Wednesday is always an interesting day for me... did I stick to my plan well enough? What will the scale tell? Ok, in my mind, I know that the scale doesn't tell all. It doesn't mean I am not working out (because I am!) and it shouldn't be the only measure that counts. But, its a fact for most of us - when it comes to weight loss or being healthy, we want it to show in measurable numbers, so the scale gets it.
The answer is yes-- down two pounds, and that was the goal!
My trainer, Russell, threatened to bring in a cowbell to ring with every success -- oh boy won't that be fun!?! It was a good workout today, and at the end, he stretched me, really pushing for limits this time, and boy does that feel good!
Day one in my 40 day commitment, and I walked Sadie around the figure 8 blocks, for 3/4 mile in 20 minutes, a little slow for a walking speed, but with pups you tend to dawdle in places. hehehe After a nice dinner, a little extra stretching, and a long hot shower, I'm pleasantly relaxed and ready for bed. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment