Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Netflix Binge!

I opened up Netflix this morning.... I like having background noise when I get up and do chores.  I was thrilled when I saw they added the series "Sex and the City" !!! 

I've watched it many times, even bought the series on DVD, but having it on Netflix .....  EeEeEeEeEeEeEEE!!!!!  I lounged around in bed an extra hour just to watch! 

Yes, I know, I could watch any time on DVD, but having it stream .....  there's just something about it.  Not the sex, but the relationships between the four friends. 

I'm watching now and it's the episode that debates whether its ok to fart in front of the man you've been sleeping with.  Does it change how the other person thinks about you?  Does it matter?  When you get older, some things don't matter any more.

Even though its an old show, I still enjoy it! (And dream of finding my very own Mr. Big!) lol



No comments: