Tuesday, April 15, 2025

Book Lover

I have always been a book lover, always loved to read.  And I still do!!  But I was thinking about some of the books I read as a kid.   Katie Kittenheart came to mind.  I probably read this about 2nd or 3rd grade.  And as I got a little older, I had the complete set of Donna Parker books.  She was special for me, being a young teen who goes through all those adolescent adventures, including crushes on boys.  Each story ended happily, and I lived through all of those special stories along with her!

Even as an adult, I have favorite authors and characters.  I like stories that have the same characters from one book to the next - they're very easy to become immersed in.  Fern Michaels does it well, Nora Roberts, James Patterson, Susan Mallery, Catherine Coulter, Sandra Brown ---- and so many, many more! 

And now I'm very close to that one year mark!  

What's your favorite read?



No comments: