Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Shopping and Patience

Today was shopping day for Mom.  I run her over to let her shop for groceries, I push the cart.  And since we've been shopping together for a year, I know most of what she buys.  As we walk, I call out whatever the "usual" buys are, in case they are on the list.  It takes a good 90 minutes.

I didn't hit PF today, but went yesterday.  Three miles on the bike; probably just a tad over my limit, I have a few sore muscles today!!

But beyond these ordinary things, I am still working on balancing out my ... days and nights.  After years (and years!) Of getting up early because of work, I also find myself wanting to crawl into bed about 6:30pm.  I don't have to do this anymore, just like I don't have to wake up ar 4 or 5am.  But I can't seem to change that. Yet. I guess I just need some patience! 


No comments: