Monday, August 26, 2024

Sunday = Momday

Here's to another Sunday funday with Mom.  Headed over to watch the Diamondbacks game (they won!)  Then we were trying to find something to watch. She uses her DVR a lot .... she can record programs like a champ!  However, if she says record "Price is Right" she gets the regular episodes, PLUS all the episodes that are playing on the game show networks.  So from week to week she could end up with 26 episodes of the same show each week.  lol

That's a lot of TV to watch .... UGH

I tried helping her with recording options ... but I gave up.  Now it's on to "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire". 

Not much else happens on a Sunday.  It's a nice quiet day, the way I like them. This week promises to look good, weather wise, so it won't be long before I can do morning walks again!

No comments: