Its always something. Always. Today's intention was to stop at mom's to get her meds package indoors for her infusion tomorrow.
When I get there .... boom. There's a huge leak in the kitchen. She thinks its the fridge line. Nope, its the Ujoint --- Ptrap? --- under the sink. I can't fix it. So I had to find a plumber to call. And of course, now I get to spend all day here waiting until he comes.
And in mom's usual way, she wants him to pull out the stove and "fix" the fridge line. *eyeroll* She always has some kind of project she thinks up as if a plumber who comes over is going to be her "handyman". She was spoiled with Dad, who never failed to tackle projects. All she had to do was mention one thing or another and he did it.
Guess I need to learn some handy skills?
Some days ....
No comments:
Post a Comment