Wednesday, September 10, 2025

Restaurants

Good restaurants seem to come and go.  Today, I saw a commercial for Outback and realized I hadn't been to an Outback in many years. I tried calculating it in my head, but more than 15 years! I must be hungry, the coconut shrimp looked good!!

When I lived in Ohio, it was a small town and Texas Roadhouse was the place for steaks.  Otherwise, we were like the song that goes "we fancy like Applebee's on a date night....."  Because thats how small towns roll!!

Now that I'm in AZ, I don't eat often in restaurants.  I do like a good burger so Red Robin is an option along with 5Guys.

When my son lived with me, every Thursday was "library night". I'd get off work and we'd head to the library to borrow books, dvds and cds.  After, we would eat out; it was always his choice and would almost always opt for Taco Bell.  But only because Friday was pizza night!!  Hahaha

I always thought it was a sign of good living if you could try out different restaurants on a regular basis.  Either I don't live that good, or I'm not as adventurous as like to think I am!

No comments: