Every one has them, both good and bad days. You got a promotion (good), the car won't start (bad). But what about those days that aren't either? What do you call those days?
On my To Do list today was hit the gym for some bike time. Usually, I get there, slap on the headphones and the music gets me going. Today? Nope. I just couldn't get in the groove. So it wasn't a matter of good vs bad, more like indifferent. How do you get past that??
Music usually pumps me up, rising the bike spikes some chemicals in my body that make me feel good, but today felt like one of those days where I just want to curl up with a book and read a good story.
I plowed my way through my 30 mins, 7 miles session, came home and put the ice on my knee and read. For an hour. I moved to the couch and read for another half hour.
We all have these days, I guess how we handle them is how we learn about ourselves. Me? I felt like I needed to drink a gallon of caffeine, but I really think I need to get back to taking vitamins again. Maybe that will help!

No comments:
Post a Comment