Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Leavin' ... on a Jet Plane!

 and now that song is stuck in your brain, right???  hahaha sorry

Weds noon, and I'm sitting in the airport, waiting for a flight.  Destination?  Bay Area - to see my folks, my family.  It's a relief to get away from some of the stress I've been under lately.  Am traveling with my aunt, we always have a good time when we head out together!  So am looking forward to some cooler temps, and some down time :)  With any kind of luck, Dad will have a glass of wine waiting for me when I get there.  *hehehehe*  Sadly, this is a short turn-around trip, and I'll be back at home Sunday, back to the grind on Monday.   Wow, this could be a long feeling flight -  many fussy babies already!  *giggles*

Hope ya'll are enjoying your week - I'll update when I can :) :)


No comments: