Today was an awesome day! It's been a while since I've been to the gym -- I know, I know, 4 days isn't that long!! -- but it felt like it to me. Probably because the days dragged by with the 115+ temps we've had for four days. But after work today, I went in, got all changed and just kinda "did my thing". And it felt really good :)Of course, part of the good feelings might have been from having another convo with the cute guy at the gym! When I walked in, he said "There she is, Hey All-Star!" Yep, I grinned! And slipped into the locker room to change. He was in the middle of a training session with Allan.
When he was done, he passed by on his way to the locker room and winked at me! Yep, I grinned!
On his way out, he stopped over and talked to me, asked when I was getting my tat -- and showed him I already got it! "cooooool" he said. He asked about my vacation, and we talked about why I was in AZ and not still in Calif. I asked him how he liked training with Allan - he likes him as much as I do! Told me how he was trying to change up his routine, talked some about his family, then told me "I have a great set of abs -- they're just hiding under a layer of fat!" Yep, I grinned! We wished each other a good evening and he headed off.
Me, I proceeded to crank out the miles on the elliptical afterwards,
and felt good the rest of the evening.
and Yep, I grinned!
Current progress: 240.5 miles, working toward 384 miles!
My reward for this hard work? A trip to the beach!
(and.... I think I'm still grinnin' !! )
No comments:
Post a Comment