I started a new (to me) series on Netflix, "Manifest". And I'm enjoying it! It's a little out there ... but I'm ok with "out there."
The weird part for me is mom usually likes people to bring her "outside news", something to talk about. But when I tried to tell her about it, she told me "I've already seen that movie" and changed the subject.
But now its Saturday and the home called. At 5am. Mom said she hadn't peed in two days and wants to go to the hospital. *blink* I was just there so it hasn't been two days.
When she has pain in her leg, her mind doesn't work so well. And I've had many of these types of "episodes". She just wants me to rush over and sit with her. I've opted to take a "wait and see" approach.
Instead, I started my laundry, washed my car, and now its 7am. I'm having my breakfast. Then another load of laundry and hit the treadmill.
Another fun filled Saturday for me! What's your's looking like??
No comments:
Post a Comment