I'm a big fan of reading, and read every day. According to Kindle, 709 days in a row!
But in reading a series of JA Jance books, my library didnt have the book format for one of my JPBeaumont books. This is book 22 in the series, and sometimes I just skip over.
Instead, they had the audio book, so I'm trying that. At first, it was very difficult to listen to someone else read aloud. The second thing I noticed was my impatience. I wasn't content to just sit and listen. I was up, doing chores, and found I had completed all of them - while listening- before 8am!! lol
And maybe that isn't a bad thing???
New technology stuff is fun to try. It took me a very long time to convert to reading electronically. Not sure this audio book thing will take, but its not bad from time to time. So far.

No comments:
Post a Comment