Think back. What was your most romantic moment? Was there a guy who did something for you? Set up a special date? Some might say a wedding, or a proposal. What do you consider your most romantic moment?
I've had little moments. Special moments with special men. I was a goofy teenager, so there were those kinds of moments. But one special moment that comes to mind every time.
There was a man at work. We worked in different facilities, but there were meetings we attended together, and work dinners afterward. After a few dinners and small talk getting to know each other, he asked if he could take me out after the next meeting. I thought he meant dinner without the rest of our coworkers. But I was wrong.
He drove me into the Santa Cruz Mountains to a campsite. There was a tablecloth on the table, a vase with flowers, and firewood stacked, ready to light. He lit candles, and the fire, and we sat there by the light of the fire, stars glowing in the sky, and spent hours talking.
It was a chilly evening, but I was warm with the joy if someone doing something so different from other dates I had been on.
Memories like this bring me smiles when impasse to remember. I hope you have special memories, as well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment