Doesn't every diet, every exercise plan start on a Monday? Well, its Monday.
I see a lot of exercise stuff across my feed every day, probably because of the PT I did back in August. And if you're like me, you see them and wonder "how do I know what will work best? Where do I start?"
Taking my limitations and, lets face it, a body in poor shape, along with the weather heating up here in the Valley, I thought I would take on one of the things I see often.
It says the best way to burn fat is the 12-3-30 method on the treadmill. Incline 12, speed 3mph, 30 minutes. I'll have to work up to that, so I'm going to modify it to 9-2-30. I'm not sure how long it will take to be ready for the "real" challenge. But that's ok, some is better than nothing.
Is there anything you do to motivate yourself once you make a plan?? Or does it begin one day, taper off for two days, then quit? I'm thinking some 3x5 cards written with encouraging words. Or maybe using my Task Manager to schedule in my treadmill time??
I'm going to commit to this for 3 weeks, every day, and see what improvements happen. Weight change? Measurements? Sleep numbers on my Fitbit?
Being Monday, I got up with best intentions. Isn't it easy to find distractions to avoid doing things?? But, I climbed on my treadmill and got it started. I reached 15 mins and thought about quitting. I had to stop at 17.
But its a start. Go me!

No comments:
Post a Comment