Patience and acceptance is my mantra for this year. And some days I struggle with it.
I was listening to one of the books in the JP Beaumont series by JA Jance and its one of the character's sayings as well. Maybe thats why he's one of my favorite characters!
They say "practice makes perfect", but I don't always want to keep practicing this. Most times, we don't get to choose. Sometimes its a mindset rather than something we can actually change. Like traffic. You can choose tk be upset, or you can accept and ... for lack of a better obsession, go with the flow.
I've accepted that I can't change mom. Well, ok, most times I accept it. But its not always easy.
So my lesson on having to sit in so much traffic up I-10 yesterday is to just go with the flow. This is my reminder to do that today.
No comments:
Post a Comment