For me, its a constant struggle between eating right and exercising, while at the same time enjoying the day to day of my life.
So many of the exercise videos you see are more advanced than I can do. I try to modify as I groove along with them, but I get dejected when I can't do something.
And then across my Insta feed, I found a guy who was doing something that looks ok for me! Its you1stlondon and I like his style. Most of the moves I can do, and I like the tabata style of short workouts. In fact, I did one of them yesterday, twice! And three different ones today!
If you're like me and have low motivation, and want to do these things, but can't seem to find the mojo to get started, or to keep going, don't quit looking. There are a million videos, and you can find someone who resonates with you.
I know its Nike's phrase, but Just do it
No comments:
Post a Comment