UPDATE: All clear!!! HOORAY!!
If there's a word that scares people, its the word cancer. I'm not immune. I lost my Dad to cancer, along with my sister and my favorite Aunt.
And now I'm getting of an age where its also a possibility. Or would that be probability? I'm not sure what the statistics are. And I probably don't want to know.
So I went to a dermatologist to have an annual skin cancer screening. I haven't had one in a few years, so I was overdue. Most of the spots I wanted looked at were fine. But she saw a couple others and took a scrape, and now I wait. Two weeks. Yikes!
I haven’t been one of those people who sit in the sun for a tan. And I haven’t been out long enough to get some kind of sunburn since ... I can't remember when.
That doesn't mean I can't get skin cancer.
So here I am, waiting through the waiting period. And the things that run through your mind while you wait .....!!!! *eyeroll*
To keep myself busy, I washed my car this morning. At 630am. I"m going to need some more physical activity over the next few days to keep my mind busy. Maybe I'll clean carpets. Sounds fun, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment