Saturday, June 6, 2026

Doing Dishes

I think I might need a part time job.  It's a struggle to live just on social security.  The day to day isn't so bad, but it's when something goes wrong it gets to be a struggle. 

I started my dishwasher this morning, and its making a strange noise. Its 9 or 10 yrs old, so I suppose its time for a replacement. 

SHIT.

When it rains, it pours.  

And I'm getting tired of the rain. 

On a secondary note, I made my meatloaf to feed my meatloaf craving.  Why is it that sometimes our memory remembers it better than reality??  It's still edible, and tastes fine, it just wasn't.... what I remembered. 

And now that I've washed all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I think rather than cooking meals, I'll be eating sandwiches for a while.  Because doing dishes every day ... well that's what I did growing up.  Yuck.

No comments: