Netflix is doing an awesome job lately, I'm enjoying their new "limited series" format very much!!
I recently finished "I Will Find You" and "RunAway". I'm in the middle of "Safe" and just started watching "The Last Ship".
Usually, I have the TV on for noise, running old episodes of ER or Blue Bloods, background for whatever tasks I'm doing. But these are so intriguing!
As for The Last Ship, Captain Chandler and his intense blue eyes has jumped up my list of sexy leading men!! Men like Frank Reagan, Jack Bartlett, and who can forget Dr Doug Ross or Harvey Specter!
Sometimes these leading men are part of my dreams. I had dinner with Frank Reagan -- twice!! And Harvey Specter was in one, as well. Maybe I just get too involved in the stories, and these characters stay with me... good thing I'm not confessing all this to a shrink! hehehe
Its my empathy trait that connects me, maybe more than most others. But its who I am, it just is.
Either way, its a pretty good summer when I have stories to keep me so engrossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment