Thursday, July 30, 2026

Defeated and Pissed

So I'm a little old lady, retired, just doing my thing.  I am always a rule follower and my community is ruled by an HOA.  Which is ok, keeps the neighborhood kept up. 

But 3 days ago, someone dumped an old chair frame on my front yard.  Personally, I think its the neighbors next door, but I can't prove it.  

Today, I got a notice from the HOA to remove said garbage or be fined by them.  

Talk about upsetting.  I promptly wrote them back, telling them I would remove said trash and have it picked up.  I wanted a record that said I took care of the problem this time, but also to advise them there may be a problem with folks dumping trash in the neighborhood.  

Talk about upsetting!  My stomach is in knots and its only 445am.  Another exciting day on my horizon!! 

To add to this frustration, my brother has decided to come visit-- and I already worked my ass off cleaning out moms house to get ready to sell. There's no dishes, no bedding on the beds, no bath towels or bath carpets. I even took down shower curtains.  

Just how much is this old lady supposed to take????? 


No comments: