After a nice all-day sprinkles and rain mix on Friday, there was more rain Saturday morning!
Weather here isn't for everyone. I like the dry heat. I left the humidity of Ohio in my rear view mirror. After a few months in the Arizona desert, I knew I would love it here!!
While I keep an eye on temperature, I keep a closer watch on humidity. As expected with rain, humidity goes up. But when its going to be 95 degrees and the humidity is 65% .... ugh!! We run our AC just to pull humidity out of the air!
I'll take 105 and 10% humidity every time! But we need the rain. Because it doesn't rain often, we go out to see it, celebrate it. There are jokes about Arizonans doing just that, but what do we care??? hehehe
This was me running out in my jammies to grab a snap of the rain, puddles in my yard. Even rain can be cause for a pause of thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment