It's not fair!!! How many times did you say that as a kid?? You ask mom if you can go outside, and she tells you no. Your first thought is "it's not fair!!"
You and a coworker both working hard at the job, and the coworker gets promoted, "it's not fair"!!
At what point jn your life do you stop thinking that. Does it ever end?
I'm still working on finalizing the stuff that needs to be done at Mom's house. It's gotta go, and my brother is dragging his feet. And yep.... It's not fair!!
He was going to come back to "help". Instead, he posts pix of camping trips, concerts, etc., while I am doing the mom thing.
It's easy to complain about the fairness, but sometimes its easier to suck it down and just get the job done. So that's what I'm doing.
It's my role in the family dynamic.
And its not fair!
PS took yesterday as a mental health day, as in I am not making a single decision. And I didn't! Some days, making a decision is beyond my mental abilities!! But today, what's next? Time to decide!
No comments:
Post a Comment