Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Not So Good Days

Some days aren't as good as others. I just didn't feel feel so good today, it started about 10am.  Then came a headache.  

So what's your strategy for a bad day?  What do you do for a "reset"?

Between the heat and the humidity -- its currently 104 and 30% humidity --  I've added extra water, took an Advil, and got things organized.  I'm going to make a run to Goodwill in the morning, get rid of some things.  A part of my decluttering process. 

Part of the problem is a lack of sleep last night.  I usually stop caffeine by 3pm. Yesterday, I had a Diet Coke at 5pm.  I know better. But I did it anyway. *sigh*

To further my reset today, I'm going to take a cool shower, and turn on some soothing tunes. Then crawl into bed a little early.

And hope for a better day tomorrow! 


No comments: