I was driving home from mom's and this big white pickup honked and I thought WTF? I slowed, and he pulled in behind me, flashing his flashers and I thought was this some weird cop car?? Then he pulled up beside me again and lowered his windows, so I did too. He said I had a baggie on my back window. I pulled over, it was a baggie of wall anchors that I had tossed on my car. lol
Then I was scrolling the local news. There was a bank robbery attempt at the bank where I do my mother's banking! Glad it wasn't my day to be there!
I ended up doom scrolling for over an hour because I looked at one screen of 70s music, and it kept showing me more of the same. Hooks me every time as I was a teen in the 70s and that's my jam!! Stairway to Heaven. Piano Man. Hotel California. Earth Wind and Fire. Eagles. Lynyrd Skynyrd. James Taylor. This was a decade of fantastic music!
But it sure was a strange Monday for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment