Sunday, July 5, 2026

Weird Moments

With all the soccer games being played right now, one of the only team names I know (I'm not a soccer fan) is LA Galaxy. 

How do I know this???

Humorous story.

I was on a date in Columbus, Ohio.  We had dinner and then decided we would go to the hotel's rooftop pool and soak a bit in the hot tub. It was quiet for a while, stars in the deep, dark sky, sipping a delicious chardonnay, talking softly.

And then, it became noisy. We glanced around, and here come many young, handsome hard bodies, jumping in the pool, several of them joining us in the hot tub.

Mind you, I'm old and overweight. Felt totally out of my comfort zone around all those young guys. My date wasn't intimidated. He started chatting them up, they told us they were LA Galaxy, chilling after a game they'd played that day.

Hehehe.  Weird moments in this Gal's life.

Looking back, if I'd had my camera with me, would I have been bold enough to snap pix in the moment??  lol


No comments: